http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Monday, November 9, 2015

Late Kefee’s Husband – “I Miss Her So Much”




image

Husband to deceased gospel singer Kefee, Teddy Don-Momoh has expressed how much he misses his wife.

In an interview with Punch today (November 8), he spoke about how much he misses her, how he is coping with her and remarrying.

Teddy Don-Momoh who is an on-air-personality with Star FM said he gets sad when he sees books on his wife’s side of the bed.

I miss her so much. Waking up in the morning and knowing she was still there were some of the memories I cherished. Today, I wake up and find books lying in her place. It is so sad” he said.

Life has got to move on. I am still trying to get a grip of myself. She was the best thing that actually happened to me but she just disappeared in a flash. I am happy that she is resting in God’s bosom. Although she is not here with me today, we both planned to be together forever. But, I cannot question God” Teddy Don-Momoh said about coping with her loss.
Later in the interview the Star FM OAP said it’s all in God’s hands if he will remarry.

Kefee passed away on June 12, 2014 after having a pre-eclampsia-pregnancy.



Source

The post Late Kefee’s Husband – “I Miss Her So Much” appeared first on Hot Update Nigeria.



from Hot Update Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...