http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Justin Bieber says he regrets sharing a picture of his naked butt online

ADVERT
If you all recall, I shared a picture of Justin Beiber's naked butt last week. However,he deleted the picture from Instagram shortly after and apologized and also gave his reason why he regrets sharing it.

Find his reasons below
'Hey I Deleted the photo of my butt on Instagram not because I thought it was bad but someone close to me's daughter follows me and she was embarrassed that she saw my butt and I totally wasn't thinking in that aspect.'And I felt awful that she felt bad. To anyone I may have offended I'm so sorry. It was completely pure hearted as a joke but didn't take in account there are littles following me!!! Love u guys.'
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...