http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Why I can't date any one in the entertainment industry -Moet Abebe

ADVERT
In March, popular Soundcity VJ, Moet Abebe announced on instagram that, she was engaged.She even showed off a ring. But now, she is singing a different tune. She says she is not in a relationship at the moment. See excerpts from her interview with Vanguard below...

Are you in a relationship at the moment?
No.

On her kind of man?
Hardworking. I don’t necessarily want to date anyone in the industry. I don’t judge people that do. But for me and the type of commitment I’m looking for, if I’m to get into a relationship, I’m intending to get married to the person. So I need someone that’s really focused and fully committed. I’m not really about the physical appearance, I’m more concerned about what you’re bringing to the table as regards my future, children’s future and all. Basically, I want someone who’s hardworking, has his head screwed up properly, who’s making his money and is basically responsible.
You don’t think you can find him in the industry?
I didn’t say I can’t, but I’m not looking in the industry.
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...