http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Friday, April 3, 2015

Watch Video Of Emenike Tearing His Nigerian Passport and Called Nigeria a Zoo

ADVERT
A man who travelled to France with a Nigerian Passport with the name Nwonfor Emenike Micheal has dissociated himself from Nigeria and has  destroyed his travel document to prove a point,
He physically tore and denigrated the emblem of  Nigeria owing to his belief in an anticipated state of Biafra  in his words “I refuse to be associated with evil (Nigeria), I refuse to identified with anything that has to do with a ZOO(Nigeria), I refuse to be connected with any form of corruption(Nigeria), I refuse to have anything to do with demons(Nigeria). I tear my passport as a sign of protest against the contraption called Nigeria.
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...