http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

2face Finally Open-up on why he really Dropped out of School

ADVERT
Popular singer, multiple award-winning artiste reveal why why he dropped out of school, He told Views Channel in a recent interview, Read below;
"I got robbed sometime in school. All my audio cassettes that I recorded they took them. I was sad for like a year plus. I dropped out and I am like look I am not continuing this thing I am going to follow music.

“I actually confessed to my parents. I told them the truth that I am not going back to school. I am going to Lagos, Festac town. All this waka wey I dey talk so, na molue... staff, sometimes na fight we go fight. Them go pursue us from bus" he said.
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...