http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Sunday, March 22, 2015

See The Lady Offering Men £350 On Facebook To Get Her Pregnant (Photo)

ADVERT
A beautiful, 25 year old independent lady Adelina Albu is offering men £350 to get her pregnant in western Romania, posted a Facebook advert seeking a potential baby daddy who will hand over all parental rights to her.

She claims to not be interested in a boyfriend or husband, because 'men are so immature'.


Adelina posted the advert which reads:
"Meeting men is not a problem. Meeting one who wants a baby is."So, rather than wasting my time on a pointless relationship I’m going to pay for it.

"For €500 (£350) you have fun, I get a baby."

"Men are so immature all they think about is themselves.I am a mature, independent woman and I want a baby - not a man who behaves like one, but a proper one."


After several responses, she said
"So far I am not impressed with the responses as I get the impression they are not taking it seriously."

ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...