http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Having S*x 15 times a Day is too much, Doctor Warns Kim Kardashian

ADVERT
In a new interview, Kim estimates the real number of her s*xual daily romps to be around 15 all in a bid to produce a second baby. But, as it turns out, Kim’s doctor says this might not be the best way to get daughter North West that little brother or sister.

“The doctor said he thinks I’m having s*x too much,” she revealed. “He said one time is more
powerful…so we’ve tried everything.”


The ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ star is so frustrated by the process that she’s throwing the rule book out the window. After all, she said, “literally teenagers on meth get pregnant in two seconds. It’s crazy. When you don’t want to be pregnant, it happens.”

The 34-year-old explained, “I’ve done everything so perfect to try and get pregnant. There’s a list of things you shouldn’t be doing and I was perfect for eight to 10 months and now I don’t understand.”

Now, Kim’s what ever she wants in the hopes of getting pregnant again, and, in the world of Kardashian logic, that includes dying her hair… “I’m going to do everything that I want to do and that includes going platinum,” she told ‘ E! News .’

“Hopefully I will get pregnant doing all the wrong things. I’m totally changing my tactics. “I’m over it. I’m over trying, overthinking it, hence why I dyed my hair blonde.”
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...