http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Friday, March 20, 2015

Cynthia Morgan opens up on Her Controversial B00bs

ADVERT
The female rapper is angry that folks didn't know that she's always had big boobs. Her words below:
“That Awkward moment when this blogger niggas say some real bullsh*ts. I myself bow to some bloggers when I read news about myself getting a nose and a bosom job…even a skin job?
"Ya’all jobless unlike the nose job n bosom job I spiritually got myself.
"I was barely 17 on this far left pic and my bra cudnt even fit properly so I ges your fada gave me the money for the bosom job."
Check out more of her photos below...




I guess you guys now know that her endowments are natural? Lol!
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...