http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

SEE! CAN president Pastor Oritsejafor And wife cuddle up in Church as he marks birthday

ADVERT
CAN president Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor turned a year older yesterday November 10th and held a thanksgiving in his church, Word of Life Bible Church Warri. Showing off their electrifying dance step as he turned a year older yesterday. Also, his wife wrote a beautiful birthday message for him.

"My husband My king
The lion of Africa himself
A visionary A selfless leader
A voice to the voiceless.
A true father and husband. 
I cerebrate you on the occasion of your birthday knowing without a shadow of doubt that earth truly rejoiced the day you were born and heaven sees it as an accomplishment to devouring the kingdom of darkness.


You have severed and continue to serve humanity. It is your selfless nature that endeared you to me and countless millions around the world. I joined them this day in wishing you many happy returns of the day. I am proud of you my king. Happy birthday to the most handsome man on earth. I love uuuuuuuuuu

Yours
Helen O
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...