http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Olamide Reveal what it took him to compose Durosoke

ADVERT
Olamide has revealed that it took him overnight to write the verses of his hit song, Durosoke. vanguardngr reports. In his words:
“I have always had Durosoke since when I recorded the YBNL album. The song didn’t just make the album. It took me overnight close to four or five hours to write the song.”
He also added that if he desires to listen to English rap, Jayz will be his choice.
“If I want to listen to English rap I will rather buy a Jayz CD because no matter how good you are at speaking English you can never sound like an American. I still believe in indigenous hip- hop and I think it’s the future of Nigerian music.”
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...