http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Finally! Kim K Speaks On Why She Posed N**de For Paper Magazine

ADVERT
Not that it needs any explanation, but in case you were wondering why Kim Kardashian decided to pose nude for Paper magazine… Well she said she did it for herself.
“I looked back at a clip of ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ last season and I was really heavily pregnant, I was about eight months pregnant, and I looked at my sisters and said, ‘You guys, when I feel like I have my body back, I’m doing a n**e shoot,’”
“When I got the opportunity to work with the photographer Jean-Paul Goude, who photographs everyone n**e, thats his thing, I was so honored and excited to work with him, because he is a legend. And for me that was something I knew I wanted to do to make myself feel confident.” Kardashian continued, “To each his own, as you were saying, as a role model I’m not saying anyone else should do that, but for me, I did it as an art project that was going to make me feel confident and feel good. And It taught me to do what you want to do.” “Everyone should do what they they are comfortable with, and I’m never one to preach, but I felt really positive and really good about myself,” she added. “I love the photos, I did it for me, I hope other people like them.”
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...