http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Sunday, October 26, 2014

"Why I’m not likely to marry soon" – Harrysong

ADVERT
Five Star Music act, Harrysong has said he is not about to commit himself to any woman yet to the extent of marriage. The ‘Kolombo’ singer, who revealed his desire to extend his single streak for sometime more, revealed in a recent interview with The Sun newspaper why he won’t be getting married any time soon. According to him, marriage is the last thing on his mind because he is still very much busy with his music career for now.

When asked how soon he is likely to get married, Harrysong, who is one the members of Kcee-led Five Star Music, said: ‘It’s very far-o. I need to adore that woman that I would pro­fess my love to and I need time for that. I don’t have that time now; I am still very busy with the music.’ Discerning minds won’t miss the hint that the music star might not have found the woman he would like to settle down with yet but he said it is due to his focus on music.
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...