http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Why I Left Lagbaja - Ego Opens Up

ADVERT
Singer Ego Ihenacho-Ogbaro, gained prominence as a lead singer in Lagbaja’s band. But few years ago, she left to form her own band. In an interview with Punch, Ego says she only left so she can do her own kinda music;
“It was because I wanted to be on my own and do my own kind of music. I wanted to have my own band. There were no issues; I just wanted to go a step ahead. I could not be with him forever; I was in his band for 12 years. I felt there was nothing more for me to do there, so I decided to move on to the next stage,” she said
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...