http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

"Why I don't want to live up to 100!" - Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals!

ADVERT
The Geneal Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Revealed
"When I marked 70 and people prayed that I would be up to 80, I said amen. When they said I would be up 90, I said well, amen. But when they said 100, I didn’t say amen. I didn't because I don’t know what offense I would have committed for God to keep me up to 100 in this sinful world when a crown of glory is awaiting me in heaven. I wouldn’t mind to be 92 though, so that I will be alive to preach when Bishop Oyedepo is 80. But to live up to 100, I don’t know about that."
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...