http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"I’m Not 30" - Actress Bimbo Thomas Cries Out!

ADVERT
A couple of days back you celebrated your birthday, how old are you?
I added a year.

Some said you are just 30, how true is it?

If I may counter that, could solid 30 be just? Anyway, it’s a lie. Tell the “some”, that I am not 30.

What is the significance of the age you clocked now in your life and career?

Commencement of a new era. Beginning of accomplished years. It’s a year all planned notions are to be executed.


Would you say being an actress has really given you your desired satisfaction?

Yea! I have joy, peace, love and every good thing. What more can I desire?

What has being an actress not done for you yet?

Freedom.
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...