http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

"Why I Want To Marry A Chinese Man" - Comedienne Princess Reveals!

ADVERT
Following her failed marriage in less than a month, Damilola Adekoya, popularly known as Princess has revealed to a Newspaper that she is giving a marriage another shot but not a Nigerian suitor. When she was asked on her chance to remarry, said that she still struggling to make more money and later settle for Chinese or Indian suitor. According to her:
"No! me ke? Let us struggle first and make some money. In any case, I think I should marry a Chinese or an Indian. If many people agree that I should marry a Chinese, I will go ahead. But Japanese might be better. Japanese products are strong and reliable".
 The chubby comedienne said her marraige crashed due to "irreconcilable differences".
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...