http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

TB Joshua's boy Onazi Signs New Deal at Lazio for €700,000

ADVERT
Ogenyi Onazi, who was inspired by Prophet TB Joshua and started his professional career in My People, a club founded by the popular prophet, has signed a new improved 4-year deal at Italian Club SS Lazio.

He signed the new deal on Monday. The Super Eagles midfielder, whose impressive performances at the last FIFA World Cup is believed to have contributed to the new deal, is expected to earn €700,000 per season (from his previous fee of €350,000) according to La Gazzetta dello Sport. Speaking through his twitter handle @OgenyiOnazi, the stylish player said, “I say a big thank you to God, my family, my team and my fans as I sign an extension to my contract.”

The 21-year-old already has another two years left on his current deal but the club feels tying him down to a new agreement and inserting a release clause of €10m will show how much they value the midfielder that has been linked with Liverpool and Everton in the January 2015 transfer window.
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...