http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Singer Omawumi Is Finally Engaged to her baby daddy; Shares Family Photo (Photos)

ADVERT
Omawumi finally shared photo of her boo and kid after so many years of hiding. She got engaged yesterday to her baby daddy and was so excited that she has been gushing about her engagement and now she thinks its high time to show their face to the whole world. She shared their picture with the caption:
"I'm of the opinion that I don't owe anyone any explanation. Just as I'm not prompted by pressure to reveal, I'm also not prompted pressure to be discreet... I'm just me, and right now I'm deliriously happy to (officially) share my world with the ones I love.... Thank you to those who loved me nonetheless and thank you my loves!"
Another family pic after the cut and BIG Congrats to Her!


ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...