http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Jim Iyke Shows Off Abs; Reveals the Secret he Does to Make Nadia Love Him

ADVERT
In his late afternoon rant on Instagram, Jim gives a peep into how specially he treats his woman:
"|| I open doors for the most part. Draw out chairs. I'm strong enough to apologise first most times. The kid in me keeps her laughing hysterically when we match wits. I discuss global warming n Politics momentarily. I also pull her hair, maim undergarments, smack her derrière, make her sob uncontrollably and speak in strange languages I'am yet to decipher until my morning thunder ebbs. It is the gent n street in me she loves. It's the delicate art of deliberate selection I honed. Damn! I miss certain mornings. #Introspection #Retrospection #StudentOfHumanity #MySixAMChronicles #ATL #Goodmorning #DamnThisNiggaIsCrazy"
But is he really talking of Nadia Buari or the other lady that was showing us pictures online? We know that Jim Iyke is usually coded, but he's certainly talking of a lady here. Nadia or Who? #GoFigure
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...