http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Monday, August 25, 2014

So Romantic!! Beyonce, Jay Z & Blue Ivy's emotional moment at the VMA's(Photos)

ADVERT
You really have to watch this live. It was so romantic. Beyonce got so emotional at the VMA's after her performance and during her acceptance speech. While she performed, Jay Z and Blue were so glued and Blue could be seen clapping her hands, dancing and saying "Yay mummy"

They were onstage together, you have to see Beyoncé cry emotionally as she accepted the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard award from her husband and her young daughter. Jay Z called her the "greatest living entertainer," while she referred to him as "my beloved." She and hubby Jay locked lips, dispelling any notion that there’s trouble in paradise.
“I have nothing to say, but I’m filled with so much gratitude,” Beyoncé said. “I thank God for this moment. I love y’all so much. Blue Blue, I love you. My beloved, I love you. My fans, I love you. MTV, I love you. Goodnight.”
More pix after the cut..


ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...