http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Monday, August 4, 2014

I Never Lied About My Age--2014 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Iheoma Finally Open Up

ADVERT
This controversy came from a picture posted on her Instagram page (The right one), which shows a throwback to 7 years ago, where she was looking matured.
"I posted a picture on Instagram 10 months ago, and people missed out the part where I said I think it was 2007, suddenly I woke up on morning and it was blowing out, people were trying to add my age together and say, if I was 11 then, how can I be 19 now, but then I never even stated what age, but am 19 and that's not a lie," she explained.
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...