http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Actress Biodun Okeowo Opens Up On Her First S*x Experience

ADVERT
Nollywood actress Biodun Okeowo opens up in a recent chat with Vanguard on her s*x life and relationship. Read excerpts below:

What do you have to say about pre-marital s*x among our youths?
It is saddening that pre-marital s*x has taken over our time. In the past, most of our men would disassociate themselves with girls who have been deflowered outside wedlock. Then a woman’s vi*ginity was her pride but time has changed and human beings have changed. I am not happy about it. Maybe we should blame civilisation or modernisation for this.   I pray for God’s intervention in this era. Continue...


Did you marry as a vi*gin?
Yes, I did and I can boldly say that.

What was your first s*x experience?
My first experience was full of fear, uncertainty, pain and alas! I loved it at the end.
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...