http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Timaya buys bentley & g-wagon, show off as king of entertainment in the south south!

ADVERT
Unlike Duncan Mighty who recently came out to deny the news that he bought a Rolls Royce, close friends of Timaya, another south south based musician are insisting that he just took delivery of powerful Bentley car that would send tongues waging. Timaya (real name Alfred Enetimi Odom) who is currently in America to perform at various shows was said to have paid millions of Naira for the car. Someone told Us that that Timaya went for the Bentley to show off to Duncan Mighty his main competitor in the South South that he is far ahead in luxury.

"You know Duncan was said to have sponsored a fake report that he bought a Bentley but later denied it. Now, Timaya is for real" In one of his songs, Duncan Mighty had said , he thanked God because the likes of Timaya, J Martins,Bracket and others are emulating his style. 
On his alleged rivalry with Ducan Mighty,Timaya had this to say in an interview he granted sometime back
"Duncan Mighty is my man and we are friends. I will be travelling to Port Harcourt and I will surely see him when I get there. He was with me throughout the Christmas period and we had fun together"
"So how can you say he has taken over my kind of music?" Continue...
The press has a way of making people quarrel, because they carry stories that are not true sometimes. Some of them don’t even do researches about their stories; they just pick up their pen and write rubbish. How can they say he took over my music, those days that I use, to perform in shows, they pay me 1.5million naira but now I don’t take that kind of amount again.  So tell me if I don’t agree to perform won’t they call in the next person that is available that will go with that amount?"
ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...