http://akaitodirection.com/ on How to Get Scholarships

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary

ADVERT
Ghanaian actor Van Vicker celebrated his 10th wedding anniversary yesterday, October 16. while celebrate the occasion, the actor posted a touching message to his wife, Adjoa Vicker, accompanying it with a photo of them both back in their secondary school days( See Photo after the cut below). The couple has three kids together. Van Vicker has shared secrets of his successful marriage and addressed rumours of infidelity. More Photos and stories after this cut...


"Well, my wife trusts me. It is not about believing, it is about how true people want to make it seem that becomes a question.

"Yes. I am a faithful husband."

"I do all I can, and that is why I seem not to be very social because I spend every little time I have with my family. I either go out with my family or go out with my wife and spend quality time with them because I am not always there.

"People call me and say, 'Van, I don't see you at occasions, what's up?' The longest time I spent with my family the whole of last year was 14 days… I mean at a stretch. Before that, 2 days, a day, 3 days, hours."

 This is his last year's message to his beloved wife

ADVERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

WE LOVE COMMENT!!!
Your comment is important to us.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...